sobota, 31. maj 2014

Lea Michele Admits That She’s Been Boozing Since She Was A Toddler - Webmaster News

New Post has been published on http://www.outils-webmaster.eu/lea-michele-admits-that-shes-been-boozing-since-she-was-a-toddler/

Lea Michele, the Peanut M&M to Anne Hathaway’s Plain, confessed to the Queen B of future intense liver failure Chelsea Handler Thursday night that she’s been drinking on the excellent stuff considering that she was in baby diapers. Chelsea Handler, who presently wears baby diapers to prevent making a mess on the couch when she undoubtedly blacks out and pisses herself, must have provided her a “so exactly what?” face.



“I’m Italian, so at the supper table it would resemble Pellegrino, a jug of soft drink and a big thought of wine. Everyone was just consuming wine, like it belonged to what you would have together with your dinner. Maturing, I ‘d be having dinner with my partner and his moms and dads and I ‘d resemble, ‘Where’s the wine? Pass the wine.’ At like 17! And they resemble, ‘This lady’s crazy.’”





But before you begin thinking of a wine-wasted Lea drunkenly crawling onto the supper table and slurring out Rose’s Turn from Gypsy in front of her partner’s parents, she states it wasn’t like that.



“When they make it so you can have it, then you don’t want it. It’s when they resemble, ‘You can not have this,’ children are like, ‘We gotta get that booze.’”





She’s best though; when liquor is locked away in secret, it makes it seem so scrumptious. When I was a kid, there was a giant bottle of delicous-looking potato vodka in the basement that constantly appeared to be calling my name. When I finally got up the courage to sneak it into the crawlspace, I was frightened that it smelled like rubbing alcohol and compost. I didn’t end up drinking any, however not since it smelled gross; there were too lots of Barbie dolls in the crawlspace evaluating me with their disapproving eyes.



And I believe it was perhaps a great concept for Lea’s moms and dads to treat liquor as not being a huge deal. I suggest, a sober Lea Michele is next-level annoying as it is, so I do not really want to imagine what we ‘d get after she sneak-slammed a quart of the hard spunk.



Photo: Splash



Source: http://dlisted.com/2014/05/30/lea-michele-admits-that-shes-been-boozing-since-she-was-a-toddler/





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar